Apply Now
450 West 6th Street, Yuma, AZ 85364|
Phone: (928) 502.4300
Yuma Elementary School District One
ONE Community Pursuing Excellence

Registration & Residency

We make registration easy! Online registration is now available, or you may complete the paperwork at your school office. Please take a moment to view our school boundary maps on the Our Schools page to determine where your child should attend, or contact us for assistance. Yuma Elementary District One requires that all students and their parents/guardians be residents of the state.

Now Accepting Registration

District One is now accepting registration for the 2021-2022 school year. We look forward to welcoming new and returning students for a great year of learning, growth, opportunity, and success. Online registration will be available beginning on February 12. In the meantime, parents have the option to download a registration packet by selecting the link under registration forms. You may email or drop off the completed packet to your school office. Please contact the front office if you plan to register in person.

Registration Documentation

We require the following documentation at the time of registration:

  • Proof of residency. Acceptable proof includes:
    • An original utility bill such as gas, electric, water, etc., a rent/lease agreement, or mortgage documents
    • If living with someone, we require a notarized letter and proof of their residency
  • Original birth certificate
  • Immunization records | View immunization schedule
  • At least two emergency phone contacts
  • Parent's workplace and phone number
  • Proof of legal guardianship (if child is not living with one of his/her natural parents)

Parent Choices for Innovative Education

District One continues to monitor the local COVID-19 situation and determine when it is best to offer in-person learning. Additional details and important updates can be found on our dedicated Return to Learning page.